Evergreen Wealth Formula, EWF 2.0 is making a lot of news these days. It has created hype in online marketing. Many People are looking forward to having complete information about the program. For the sake of convenience of all those who wanted to have detailed information about EWF 2.0, I have decided to transparently review this program so that you should know if you can make money by joining Evergreen Wealth Formula.
- Name: Evergreen Wealth Formula
- Cost: $197 + Upsell
- Owner: James Scholes
- Rating: Will be disclosed at the end of the review.
What Is Evergreen Wealth Formula all about?
Evergreen Wealth Formula is created by James Scholes with an aim to lead you into online marketing success by providing step-by-step training. The ultimate goal of this program is to help you build an online business which can generate 6 figure income for you in 90 days.
Any money making opportunity always sound interesting. when I first came across Evergreen Wealth formula, I thought it to be another make-you-rich-quick type of scheme but before joining, I always do the intensive research to find the reality of the claims by the owner. Generally, I treat these kinds of claims are made to create hype for the product.
According to James Scholes, Evergreen Wealth formula work ion 3 simple steps.
- Step 1: Set up: Here you follow the step-by-step instructions given in a video to set up everything in the platform
- Step 2: In this step, you will set up automated traffic streams to get quick results and run the business in Autopilot.
- Step 3: Scale up your business by setting up more traffic resources.
According to James, It will take only 2 hours to set up your business and get ready to earn money online.
By reading such statements, It is natural to treat this program as another Autopilot scam but when I checked his video presentations, I found it to be different from those scams. He is offering training which can be useful in developing your online business.
I may not agree with his marketing strategies but training seem to be useful so I will not categorize this program to be 100% scam even though the training offered by him is not enough to build successful entrepreneurship, none the less it will get you started.
In my opinion Autopilot program never works otherwise everyone would be earning online by entering into such programs. There will then be no need to work so hard for anyone writing contents, doing SEO and waiting so long for the results.
If it is that easy to earn 6 figure income in 90 days, everyone in the world would become a millionaire.
Online marketing is a real business and success takes a lot of time and efforts. As a beginner, you must work hard and learn the techniques rather than getting involved in Autopilot schemes and waste your money.
All these schemes are not 100% scams but meant for experienced marketers or internet gurus a member who would integrate their funnel with such programs and start promoting them.
Again I am not saying that earning 6 digit income is impossible but all I am saying is that it will not happen quickly, not in 3 months but you must be ready to learn and keep patience for close to a year minimum and once you have done all the hard work business will automatically go in Autopilot mode and you will earning while sleeping.
Most worrisome 3 factors – winning Formula for James Scholes :
The Internet is full of information and every newbie getting started will gather a lot of information. Excess information is always bad and confusing. Rather than moving in the right direction, they would continuously start searching for these topics:’
- Can a new person (without experience) start online marketing?
- How to write contents?
- How to get traffic?
Owner of EWF 2.0 has formulated his marketing strategies around these 3 things mainly and promoting his program. He has hit the right area and has created the hype.
He has invoked the interest by claiming his Program to be a solution of all 3 problems
Do not worry about Traffic:
He claims that traffic is not a problem with his system. He assures that you will be able to drive the traffic and scale it up a higher level as per your requirement. And strategies take minutes to implement.
Do you think driving traffic to your website is that easy?
Content Creation not required | Really?
Evergreen Wealth formula is offering you a premade and fully functional website with pre-written contents. For targetted traffic, you need high-quality contents which can convert your traffic into sales.
According to the owner of EvergreWealthlth Formula, you will get an unlimited supply of high-quality contents in Automated system along with the graphics
I am still not aware of getting unlimited contents. He may be using some Article scrapper integrated with article spinner like the “The Best Spinner” but in that case, you will get the spun contents and not the origins contents.
A lot of online marketers use these tools to write contents for their web 2.0 but not for the main website while others will get the spun contents in spintax format to rewrite them. Spun or copied contents directly cannot be used for ranking.
Beginner Friendly Program
According to James Scholes, the program is Beginner Friendly. There is no doubt that setting up the program is easy but it has not been complemented by a complete training program. Just Automated programs will not earn you any money.
I feel you can earn with Automated blogs, you can find one at Fiverr for $5 only.
How Evergreen Wealth Formula works | Steps involved.
Once you are inside the program, you will be following the steps given below:
- Building a website using copied contents (or your own contents).
- Setting up a landing page or squeeze page for your website.
- Setting up an Autoresponder like GetsResponse to start your first Email marketing campaign.
- Building a website with Landing Page or Squeeze page to capture emails.
- Using social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter etc to drive traffic to your website.
- Start Paid advertisement campaigns to drive traffic to your website.
- Start a YouTube channel and upload relevant videos to drive more traffic to your website.
The process seems simple but it is not like that. Any affiliate marketing use above steps but in a different fashion.
But there is a major missing link i.e Search Engine Optimization or SEO which is the backbone of digital or online marketing.
I failed to understand the use of an email campaign in the beginning without having a reasonable email list. Moreover, you can learn all this for free on youtube but just setting up these won’t work.
You cannot be dependent a lot on paid advertisements since that traffic is not stable and as soon as you stop placing the advertisements, your website will have no visitor.
You must learn to rank your website very high and generate organic traffic. This can be done by using Ling tails Keywords. Evergreen wealth formula does not teach you all that.
Evergreen Wealth Formula Pros:
- Easy to set up and follow.
- Step-by-step training
- Lifetime email support.
Evergreen Wealth Formula Cons:
- Training does not touch the aspects of Organic Traffic and SEO.
- Misleading Advertisements: I am really upset with the marketing Strategies adopted by James Scholes. The product may not be top of the world but still, hold some value. He should have been straightforward and that way could have earned the customer’s Trust. I know how much good the training maybe you cannot start earning from day one and no way you can start earning a six-figure income in 90 days.
- Unethical Tactics: He has asked his students to create a fake identity on Facebook and other social media to post different advertisements. This way even you are able to sell a product, you are not connecting with the customer and are not establishing your own brand. The success in online marketing totally depends on your relationship with customers. I am sure if I review some program and tell my site visitors to buy the program, they will buy on faith only.
- No Free members ship. I recommend the programs which allow my readers to join as a free member, evaluate the program and buy the paid membership only if they are satisfied.
Evergreen Wealth Formula is not a scam, but not recommended due to the reasons I have explained above. Training is not complete in all respect and they do not concentrate on long-term benefits. The training mainly concentrates on online money making niche using paid advertisement but you can not apply the same tactics if you are planning to enter some other niche like health, gadgets or any other similar niches.
There is an alternative. I have reviewed my No # 1 recommended program Wealthy Affiliate. You can read my complete review here.
Or Otherwise, you can straightaway join it for free as a free member and evaluate your self for one week. Thereafter, if you like the can become a premium member. The annual membership will cost you less than $1 per day.
In case you need any further information, please leave a comment below and I have the habit of replying to my site visitors.